It is challenging to find professional counselors or therapists who are well versed in Islamic principles and can help individuals with their marital problems on the basis of the Quran and Sunnah. Our marriage counseling program is designed to help overcome this hurdle. We are connected nationwide with a handful of professionals who are well versed in both worlds and can help bridge the gap. We have a comprehensive support network which includes finding the right solutions to spousal and marital challenges. We provide the following services:
- Pre and post-marital education
- Professional counseling services
- Help finding legal contacts
- Empathetic therapy
- Islamic advice and healing suggestions
The above are paid services and details of their capacities will be disclosed beforehand.
We guarantee that we maintain 100% confidentiality for your services.
We do not provide any legal advice but can recommend attorneys at law. However, we are not responsible for any contracts drawn between you and the legal professionals.
Services in professional or non-professional capacity will be disclosed beforehand.
How does the process work?
- You will need to fill out a questionnaire to help us assess your needs.
- Based on your needs, we will connect you with one of our professional counselors who are well versed in Islamic principles.
- Terms and conditions of service will be discussed prior to signing a service contract between you and the counselor.
- If a well versed professional counselor is not able to fulfill your needs, an Islamic scholarly individual and a professional counselor will be contacted and you will be connected with them for a coordinated service contract.